Mon - Fri
10:00 - 12:00
14:00 - 16:00
Residents’ services (always in person over the counter)
- Application for authorisation for foreign national with employment; municipal administration must have received the application including enclosures by the first working day
- Application for authorisation for foreign national (without employment or self-employed); within 14 days after immigration
- Notice of departure, change of address; within 14 days
- Extension of stay; within 14 days days after the permit expires
- Certificate of residence
- Registration of dog ownership etc.
Contact point in the canton for matters relating to integration and migration
Integration information centre
Tel 081 257 36 83
Health insurance is compulsory!
If you travel abroad on holiday, Swiss health insurance may not be cancelled.
Swiss health insurance may only be cancelled on the date on which you relocate and not on which you leave your job.
Find out more from the municipality or from your health insurer.
The municipal authorities must be notified immediately if you or a person in your household has a spouse or child who lives in an EC or EFTA state and is not in employment and do not claim a pension/benefit or unemployment benefit from the country of residence.
German / romansch classes
Playgroup (early learning for children)
Via Fontanivas 3
081 936 02 03